A Reintroduction to Letter Writing
There’s no time like the present to rediscover the lost art of letter writing.
About this Event
Many of us have written letters before, but when was the last time? With all of the time we’re spending online, now is a great time to rediscover the lost art of letter writing. During this workshop:
- Explore different examples of letters (funny, lighthearted, and loving)
- Discover helpful ways to share your feelings
- Discover how letters are more than just words
- Show how to write in pictures (doodling counts)
- Create a letter writing buddy list
- Discover how to make a letter unique and personal
Attendees will receive instructions on how to access the event via Zoom by May 28
About the instructor
Natasha Greene is on a crusade to create a resurgence in letter writing. In these days of digital and virtual communication, letter writing is one way of maintaining close relationships with family, friends and even strangers, pen pals, who become friends.